Update and reports
The ORC has been working on long-term management options for the creeks around Roxburgh which were affected by flooding and sedimentation in November 2017.
A recently completed assessment by engineers Golder Associates looks at a range of possible options to mitigate the effects of flooding and sediment build up. The report is available via the links below.
Due to file sizes, maps have been separated from the body of the report. A printed copy of the report will also be available at the Roxburgh Service Centre.
- Map 1 - Pumpstation Creek (p.39)
- Map 2 - Reservoir Creek (p.40)
- Map 3 - Reservoir Creek (structures) (p.41)
- Map 4 - Golfcourse Creek (p.42)
- Map 5 - Black Jacks Creek (p.43)
- Map 6 - Stevensons Creek (p.44)
- Map 1 - Catchment Areas (p.41)
- Map 2 - Pumpstation Creek (p.42)
- Map 3 - Pumpstation Creek (p.43)
- Map 4 - Reservoir Creek (p.44)
- Map 5 - Reservoir Creek (p.45)
- Map 6 - Golfcourse Creek (p.46)
- Map 7- Golfcourse Creek (p.47)
- Map 8 - Black Jacks Creek (p.48)
- Map 9 - Black Jacks Creek (p.49)
- Map 10 - Stevensons Creek (p.50)
- Map 11 - Stevensons Creek(p.51)
ORC staff are currently assessing the reports and plan to take recommendations to Council later in the year. Please note that these measures have been proposed by an independent consultant and have not yet been endorsed, adopted, or prioritised by the ORC or other agencies.