3. STATE HIGHWAY 88 - HARBOUR
Here at the mouth of the Leith we designed with the theme of 'connect to the sea'.
We've linked enhancements with the DCC's new shared pathway bridge and improved connections with already existing pathways and access.
- Improve existing access along the true right bank
- Tidy area and plant suitable native plants to soften fenceline
- Connect to existing pathways
- Create safer access points along bank
- Potential 'destination space' at end.
Photorealistic image take from right bank looking upstream:
Consultation has concluded