1. FORTH STREET - ANZAC AVENUE
Here we've followed a 'natural stream' theme, and included native plantings on a naturalised embankment to improve the environment.
It was important that we enhanced connectivity with other parts of the Leith, and create spaces for the community. This mirrors previous works completed upstream.
• Removal of the centre wall to create a single meandering stream (some sections will remain to support bridges)
• Embankment on true right side with native riparian plantings
• Connected shared pathways near the water level with access ramps. Floodable during high waters
• Flexible use spaces for seating or artwork.
Cross-section adjacent to Riego St:
Photorealistic image taken from footbridge looking upstream:
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Consultation has concluded